Polvin Fencing Systems “Share the Love” Customer Competition July 2018.
- The promoter is PFS Fencing Pty Ltd trading as Polvin Fencing Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 49 121 497 550) of 36 Jayco Drive, Dandenong South, VIC 3175 (“Promoter”), who is solely responsible for conducting the promotion and awarding the prizes.
- Information on entry and the prize form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promotion will start at 8.30am (Melbourne time) on 01 July 2018 and concludes at 5.00pm (Melbourne time) on 30 June 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry to the promotion is free and open to:
- All customers of Polvin Fencing Systems Pty Ltd who, prior to and during the Promotion Period purchase any complete Polvin Fencing System, and promote and tag us on their Facebook, send us photos of their completed fence, or Google Review us. Bonus entries will be awarded as per the competition details.
- There will be a monthly draw for all customers who had entries entered into the competition during that month, with the draw and prize of a $200 Coles Group Voucher awarded on the 1st business day of the following month.
- All monthly entries throughout the competition will be recorded and a draw will take place for the major prize within the first 10 days of July 2019.
- Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Google.
- Entry will be considered invalid, should it:
- Contain any content that may be considered offensive
- Reflect negatively on Polvin Fencing Systems
- Defame, insult or misrepresent an individual or organisation.
- The promotion is not open to employees of Polvin Fencing Systems, or their immediate family.
- The draw for this promotion will take place at 36 Jayco Drive, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- The winner will be chosen at random from eligible entrants who have earned tickets into the draw.
- The prize will be a holiday voucher for a 3 day stay at the Alex Seaside Resort on the Sunshine Coast, including flights for 4 people from any Australian capital city, made out to the winner and is non-transferable and not refundable for cash. The voucher must be used within 12 months from the voucher date, and is valid for any time except peak holiday season or other peak times.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email.
- If a prize for the promotion is not claimed within 3 months of the Draw Date, a subsequent draw for that prize will be held at the same time and place as the original draw during October 2019. (“Re-Draw”).
- The subsequent winner of the Re-Draw will be notified by telephone and email.
- The Promoter excludes all implied conditions, warranties and terms, except those that cannot be excluded in law (“Non-excludible Condition”). To the maximum extent permitted in law the Promoter limits its liability for breach of any Non-excludible Condition (other than one implied by section 69 of the Trade Practices Act 1974), at the Promoter’s option, to any one of supplying or replacing, or paying the cost of supplying or replacing the goods or supplying again, or paying the cost of supplying again, the services in respect of which the breach occurred.
- Except in relation to the breach of any Non-excludible Condition and any liability to a winner to provide a prize or a substitute under these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, and each of their related bodies corporate (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including in negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) use of a prize; or (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant. The winner should seek independent financial advice, as a tax liability may exist in connection with winning the prize.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Subject to clause 10, if for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the terms and conditions of the prize, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that, if requested by the Promoter, a prize winner must verify by statutory declaration that their winning entry complies with, and they agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
- An entrant may at any time request that he or she be withdrawn from the Promotion, and the Promoter must use its reasonable efforts to withdraw the entrant as soon as practicable.
- The agreement created under these Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of Victoria, and
entrants and the Promoter submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent of the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, that provision must be ignored in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
Contacting Polvin Fencing Systems Pty Ltd – ABN 49 121 497 550
Physical Address: 36 Jayco Drive, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
Phone Number: 03 9768 2198
Fax Number: 03 9706 4011
Polvin Fencing Systems
Most people are familiar with the Great Wall of China. Construction started as early as seventh century B.C., with earlier walls being later connected, becoming a longer and more formidable barrier (or fence). Many thousands of workers likely died while building the wall. Today, it’s much quicker and safer to install a Polvin Fence.
Oh, and contrary to popular belief, the Great Wall of China is not visible from space. This isn’t surprising, considering that, while long, the wall is not more than several times wider than your average Polvin fence.
This picture, apparently the first verifiable photo of the Great Wall of China shot from low Earth orbit, was taken by International Space Station Commander Leroy Chiao on Nov. 24, 2004. Can you see the great wall? Credit: NASA
We’ve designed systems that enable our fences to be temporary or semi-permanent. Many shopping centres, councils and clubs have purchased Polvin semi-permanent and portable fences.
These fences are used at a range of special events, then easily removed and stored. They can be used indoors or outdoors.
More Riding clubs and Pony clubs are updating their old, portable arenas to Polvin’s tough, long lasting Portable Arena. Designed for easy transport, setup and teardown, our arenas meet EA & FEI specifications.
Don’t forget to ask about our sturdy, stackable cone dressage letters.
The impact strength of Polvin Platinum Series fences is more than 3 times better than the American ASTM Standards for PVC.
Tests prove that every Platinum Series Polvin PVC fence starts out with far greater impact strength than the industry standard [for PVC].
Our Platinum Series maintains a higher impact strength for more than twice as long as traditional PVC fencing materials.
Polvin Platinum Series picket fences and sight screens are tough enough to face up to 50 harsh Aussie cricket summers.
This recent installation at Killarney Cricket Club show just how good our fences look. They’ll stay looking this good for decades – without rotting or needing a coat of paint – even this close to the ocean!
Our fences are available in a number of styles and are easy to install. Find out more here
A recent installation combines the best of mother nature with the best in long lasting, low maintenance fences. We love how this small hedge has been used to complement a new Polvin picket fence.
When one colour isn’t enough – combine two. This recent Polvin fence installation combines our grey posts with white privacy panels for a contemporary look. Our range of colours includes white, ivory, almond, sandstone and our new shade of grey! Speak with the Polvin design team to discover which colours are available for your preferred Polvin fence.
Australia’s ‘Rabbit Proof Fence’ is more than 3,000 kilometres long and stretches the entire length of West Australia. Now that’s a lot of maintenance! If they’d installed a Polvin fence – it would never rot, rust or peel. Think of the maintenance they would save!
A Picket fence can maximise the street appeal of your home. However, the style of fence has to match the style of the property. This recent installation of a Polvin colonial picket fence and gates enhances the charming style of this weatherboard cottage. With four styles of picket fences, in today’s popular colours, when it’s time to replace or add a picket fence to your property, look no further than here